Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Adagio - Ocean of Tears

Lirik Lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears ]

The sea
Is a sanctuary to me
I see 'The Waves'
Wetting the sand
I walk on the water
To suffocate the sadness (that I feel)

I died here
In this sombre sea

The sea cries like me
With the deep eyes
Of a blue ocean
An ocean of tears

Shedding them on my tomb
A wet and cold tomb

I still feel waves
Flooding my coffin
My sailing leaves to the death
A melancholic and cold death

Alone!

Submerged in sadness eternally...

[ Ending Adagio - Ocean of Tears ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears

0 komentar lirik Adagio - Ocean of Tears

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Adagio - Ocean of Tears


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis